Unable to print the document because of HP 50.2 fuser error on your printer and want to solve it as soon as feasible. Firstly get to know about the fuser unit and when it drives the errors on HP LaserJet printers. It is one of the crucial components of the Laser printer. In the presence of sufficient heat and pressure, it helps to merge toner or ink over the sheet that eventually gives a printed page. Because of regular printing, the fuser unit might go into the wear and tear situation. Your LaserJet printer may routinely notify you to replace it. So, The HP Printer Fuser Error 50.2 displayed via the control panel window.
You may face certain classes of fuser error codes on your HP printer. The error codes rewritten here are all associated with fuser obstacles. Let’s understand what specific error codes indicate:
- 50.1 failure – Low temperature of thermistor (TH1).
- 50.2 fuser error – Warm-up service in HP Printer.
- 50.3 problem – High temperature of thermistor (TH1)
- 50.4 issue – Drive circuit failure.
- 50.5 failure – High temperature of the thermistor.
- 50.6 problem – Low temperature of thermistor (TH2).
- 50.7 issue – Low temperature.
- 50.8 failure – High temperature of thermistor (TH2).
- 50.9 problem – The wrong installation in the printer.
Causes Behind HP Laserjet Fuser Error 50.2 and 50.3
A fuser is a couple of heated rollers. While a paper crosses by it, next it produces enough heat to dissolve the ink powder across the paper. It rolls out the printed document to the output tray. And you must have remarked that the forthcoming papers are forever hot. The Fuser is continuously at high-temperature though still, its thermostatic characteristic stops pages from burning. Consequently, the unexpected increase in the printer temperature begins to HP Laserjet Fuser Error 50.2. Most importantly, the plan of the fuser assembly is within 50,000-200,000 pages depends upon the printer type.
- While attempting to print a paper and it is not supported by your Laserjet printer or not match.
- An instantaneous boost in the temperature of the printer that points to the loss of the fuser kit.
- Possibly the operating system is turning with a corrupt registry.
- While the power circuit of the printer not running accurately or start performing terribly.
Methods to Solve HP Printer Fuser Error 50.2
Method- I Reset Your HP Printer Fuser
Fix HP Printer Fuser Error by the actions prescribed here to reset it.
- Firstly, turn off the printer and disconnect all the linked cables from it.
- Now idle for a minute and later open the outside lid of the printer.
- Attempt to Slide out the fuser to get it out of the printer. Ensure that it is at standard temperature while removing it.
- Inspect the fuser if there is any paper inside it. If you get one then extract it correctly.
- You require to clean if you saw any jammed ink throughout the fuser assembly. It will ensure the more positive performance of the printer.
- It is a moment to install the fuser back to the printer. Secure the correct installation of it to its slot.
- Shut the door moreover now make all the cable connection with the device.
- Lastly, turn ON your printer and wait for it to live idle and silent.
Method- II Examine the Power Source of Printer
Seldom HP Fuser Error 50.2 faced by users because of broken or loosened power cord. As a result, it turns to the abnormal transmission of power that produced the power line breakdown. Furthermore, a plug intended for printers is distinct from any other device plug. Because the printer’s power plug provides a wide range of power to the device.
Method- III Restart your HP LaserJet Printer
To solve the HP 50.2 Fuser error, you necessity try to restart your HP LaserJet printer formerly. Because seldom it happens due to the more extra heat inside the printer. It influences the functionality of the printer. Track the actions discussed here:
- First of all, turn off your hp printer and remove all the power cords attached to it.
- Promptly you require to wait for about five minutes and following that gain all the links as it were.
- This is the point to turn ON your printer.
Restarting the printer benefits lower down the temperature. In fact, it promotes to reset itself. Meanwhile, if your printer yet fires a 50.2 fuser error then you require to reset your HP printer fuser.
If you are nevertheless faced with a 50.2 fuser error on your HP LaserJet printer. Then you are expected to change it by the new fuser assembly to avoid some other loss.
If none of the resolutions helped you to Fix HP Printer Fuser Error 50.2. Finally, you require to purchase the new kit. To settle the problem you need to connect with specialists of the HP printer support team before buying. There may be a possibility you don’t require to purchase the fuser kit and the problem might be another. For instance, it might be an HP Printer Keeps Jamming Error or HP 8600 Ink System Failure Message.