Yes, It frustrates the users when the HP printer offline windows 10 and Mac occurs. The usual basic obstacles encountered by 50% of wireless printer users. In a situation like this, your printer device won’t allow you to print any document. So, to fix HP printer offline on windows 10 or Mac, follow the resolutions correctly and resolve it promptly.
Solutions to Fix HP Printer Keeps Going Offline Windows 10 or Mac
HP keeps going offline message often resembles on Envy 5000, 4520, and Officejet 8710, 3830. So, don’t waste your time, follow the guidance from each method to recover the printer online status.
Solution:  Restart HP Printer, Router to Fix Offline Error Message
If your computer/laptop is inadequate to discover the wireless printer over a Wi-fi connection. Later you are assumed to restart your system, printer device, and router. Following that, you are required to create a new connection among them.
NOTE: While troubleshooting the network link to fix the printer showing the offline message, you require to connect the printer immediately to the wireless network.
- Turn OFF your wireless printer.
- Next, you are required to disconnect the power cable from its rear end.
- Turn OFF the system from which you were attempting to print papers.
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the printer. Now, turn it ON.
- Now, detach the power cord of the wireless router and wait for 20 seconds.
- Next, reconnect the power cord to the wi-fi router.
- Finally, turn ON the system.
Your devices are ready to make a new connection. So, proceed to the following method.
Solution:  Connect Wireless Printer to the WiFi Network (Touchscreen Control Panel)
Connect your HP printer to the local wifi network via HP wireless setup wizard for the touchscreen control panel. The connection can also be established via WPS or HP smart app software if supported by the router.
- At first, touch the wireless icon from the printer control panel.
- Click on the setup icon.
- Touch the Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings option then click on yes to confirm your choice.
- You are thought to touch the back arrow button, then Wireless Settings, and then Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will hunt for all the available wi-fi networks.
- Touch on the name of your wireless network.
- If your wireless network is unable to detect or find by the printer, then touch on the Enter New Network Name. Next, type the name of your wireless network.
NOTE: Ensure that you are entering the accurate Network name include any uppercase or lowercase characters.
- Ultimately, Enter the security password of your network (WEP or WPA Key) and then click on done.
If the printer got connected, then the blue wireless light will stop flashing and will remain ON.
Solution:  Set Your Printer As Default on Windows 10 Manually
Examine HP printer to set as default property to bypass printer keeps going offline on Windows 10.
- Search for devices and then click on Printer and Scanners from the set of displayed devices.
- If it is considered as checked, uncheck the box near Let Windows manage my default printer.
- Watch for your printer name from the record of printers, and then succeed with the Manage button.
- If many devices with the same name, then you require to choose the printer which has a status idle or online.
- Next, below manage your wireless printer device, click on set as default.
- Again, try to print any paper. If the printer still keeps showing offline, then watch the succeeding method.
Solution:  Set Your Printer As Default on Windows 8, 7 Manually
- Firstly search for Devices on windows and then click on Devices and Printers from the shown results.
- Next right-click on your HP printer whose status is active (not grayed out), then click on Set as default printer.
- Now try to print documents. If the printer still says offline, then continue to the next method.
Solution:  Check For Ink Cartridge and Paper Jam Problem
Examine the printer for incompatible cartridge error and paper jam problem so that you can fix HP printer offline problem.
- Turn ON HP wireless/wired printer. Ensure all the physical and wireless connections are made accurately.
- Check all the cable connections for disconnected cables and then reconnect them suitably for more reliable connectivity.
- Look inside the printer to recognize any of the paper jams. Clear the HP printer paper jam error if you discover any.
- Check the input tray for the right stock of papers. More papers must be added to the tray if required.
- Open the cartridge access door then examine for HP Printer ink cartridge Failure Message. Also, check the levels of ink inside the cartridges.
- You need to check your printer control panel display or software to identify any low ink level alerts. Click on OK to terminate low ink warnings and take your device back online.
- Also, ensure that the printer and system are connected with the same wifi network.
Solution:  Download HP Print and Scan Doctor to Fix Printer Always Offline Problem
You require to download the particular version of HP Print and Scan Doctor Software. It was particularly built to assist users to fix printer always offline status to online on Windows 10 or Mac.
- Firstly, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor Software.
- Next, you are thought to run HPPSdr.exe from the downloaded location on your system.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor app, click Start and then choose your wireless printer.
- If your printer does not recognize by the system, then turn it OFF and ON, then click on Retry.
- While your device not connected accurately, then follow the guidance from HP Print and Scan Doctor Software
- When a message on the screen advises you to turn on the printer updates, click Yes.
- When a message on the screen suggests you, set your printer as default, click Yes.